The best rinseless cleanser for... hair that needs a refresh

 


More often than not the secret to a good hair day starts with the type of products you use. Sometimes, it is better to invest in the brands and products that use high-quality ingredients to get the A-list hair you’re after. Luckily, HELLO! has rounded up the very best hair care products on the market. See what we’re using on our locks, below.



Luxury hair care brand AVEDA launched the cruelty-free and vegan Foam reset™ rinseless hydrating hair cleanser last year, which works to clean and refresh the scalp in-between washes. Essentially, it’s the fancy version of a dry shampoo – and we’re totally obsessed. It can also help to tame frizz for up to 72 hours, and works on all hair types and textures, including extensions, braids, and weaves.


What the fans say:


"I love this product and it has been the only dry shampoo that leaves my hair feeling clean without a residue or dulling white powder. I use a few pumps, rub [it] in my hands and cleanse my whole scalp. It appears wet at first. I brush my hair and in no time it's dry and ready to style."




Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post